Saturday, August 19, 2017

Smaugust Week Three!

Guys, I really like drawing dragons!

8.12.17 - Loopy

My sister called this scene in the latest episode of "Game of Thrones" the "Well, if my cat lets you do that, I guess you're okay" moment.  But I couldn't help but think it could've gone bad really quick...

8.13.17 - "Woops..."

I did not care much for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" (more like "Wizard Politics and How to be Bored by Them"), but damn did it have some nice-looking dragons.  Here's an Occamy guarding her silver egg and wondering if it's still fanart if you did not care for the movie?

8.14.17 - The Occamy and her Egg

And talk about crap endings.  Seriously, where would those idiot Wizards be without this sweetie?

8.15.17 - A Real Hero

I looked at some of the old Dungeons and Dragons sourcebooks for inspiration. Is it me or does the Red Dragon on the old Monster Manual look like a big goofball?

8.16.17 - Awww!

For Folklore Thursday, I painted an Eclipse Dragon who immediately regrets so many things:

8.17.17 - "I Immediately Regret This!"

Finally, here's the dragon drawn on the last page of a Sketchbook:

8.18.17 - Last Page

...and the dragon drawn on the first page of a new Sketchbook:

8.19.17 - First Page

And here they are together! 😄

8.1918.17 - Last and First Page